Sunday, September 14, 2008

reflections













i was inspired by the concept of reflections for the second stage of the project.
for both experiences and physical aspects of my house.

and this is a small taste of my ideas and workings.

i had to introduce a second storey to my house to fit in the area restrictions and it seemed fitting to reflect my floor plan. but not typically, i formed it so the majority of the house was on the second storey as the bottom storey was the reflection. such as like with the effects in water, and hence weaker appearing and not the whole of the image.

and also reflections in experencing my house with the idea of looking back is reflecting, and this relates to observations, as it all connects to the numerous windows in my house and areas of pause and reflection.





























No comments: